Revenue for the fourth quarter increased by 24 percent
- Revenue increased by 24 percent and amounted to SEK 814.7 (655.5) million. which is the highest quarterly figure ever reported. Organic growth was 11 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 252.5 (150.0) million, an increase of 68 percent. Income before tax amounted to SEK 256.6 (149.0) million.
- Net income amounted to SEK 243.0 (140.9) million, corresponding to SEK 5.28 (3.24) per share.
- Customer deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions have never been higher and amounted to SEK 2,977.1 (2,262.3) million, an increase of 32 percent.
- The Oranje and Kroon Casino brands contributed SEK 89.9 million to the Group’s revenue and SEK 53.9 million to net income.
- During the quarter, Betsson reached an agreement with the sellers of NGG on a payment of the final additional purchase price. This contributed positively to operating income in an amount of SEK 34.7 million and to income before tax in an amount of SEK 40.1 million.
- Operating income, adjusted for non-recurring items, increased 45 percent to SEK 217.8 (150.0) million.
- Betsson’s Board of Directors proposes a transfer to shareholders of SEK 549.3 (421.5) million, which is equivalent to SEK 11.94 (9.71) per share. The amount per share can change in conjunction with any possible new share issues.
- In December, Nordicbet was migrated to the shared platform, Techsson.
- At the Gaming Awards in London, Betsson received the award for the World’s Best Sportsbook App.
Full year 2014
- Revenue increased by 23 percent to SEK 3,035.1 (2,476.7) million.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 821.2 (601.1) million.
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 814.8 (596.2) million.
- Net income amounted to SEK 770.7 (562.0) million, corresponding to SEK 16.92 (12.98) per share.
Betsson on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap
– Thanks to the long-term strategy with multiple brands and a common technical platform, Betsson has been able to deliver a higher growth than the market and the highest margin amongst listed competitors over several years. Hence Betsson has, as the first pure internet company taken the step up to the Large Cap list on Nasdaq Stockholm. In the fourth quarter, the Company continued to deliver on its strategy and noted all time highs for the majority of its KPIs. In addition, the Company is well positioned both for new regulations in key markets and in terms of current technological trends, primarily as regards mobile solutions, says Magnus Silfverberg, the President and CEO of Betsson.