ALL FIGURES IN THIS REPORT ARE EXPRESSED IN SEK, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. FIGURES IN PARENTHESES REFER TO THE CORRESPONDING PERIOD FOR THE PREVIOUS YEAR.
Revenue in the fourth quarter increased by 28 per cent
* Revenue increased by 28 per cent to SEK 1,041.1 (814.7) million and organic growth in constant currency was 18 per cent.
* Operating income amounted to SEK 174.4 (252.5) million and the operating margin to 16.7 (31.0) per cent. The operating income includes a cost of SEK 103.8 (revenue of 34.7) million for non-recurring items. For further information see page 3, Transfer to German authorities.
* Operating income, after adjustments for non-recurring items, was SEK 278.1 (217.8) million, which is equivalent to an increase of 28 per cent, of which 18 per cent is organic.
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 171.4 (256.6) million.
* Net income amounted to SEK 159.1 (243.0) million, corresponding to SEK 1.15 (1.76) per share.
* Customer deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 3,471.4 (2,977.1) million, an increase of 17 per cent.
* Gross turnover in the Sportsbook amounted to SEK 6,428.8 (5,074.8) million, corresponding to growth of 27 per cent.
* Mobile revenue represented 36 (23) per cent of total revenue and amounted to SEK 373.3 (186.6) million, which is an increase of 100 per cent.
* Betsson’s Board of Directors is proposing a transfer to shareholders of SEK 623.8 (549.3) million, which corresponds to SEK 4.51 (3.98) per share.
* The OranjeCasino brand was migrated during the quarter to the shared technical platform, Techsson, and a next-generation sportsbook was launched during the quarter on Betsson.com.
* Europe-Bet contributed SEK 96.1 (-) million to revenue in the quarter, and SEK 21.8 (-) million to operating income.
* Revenue increased by 23 per cent to SEK 3,722.0 (3,035.1) million.
* Operating income amounted to SEK 886.4 (821.2) million.
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 883.0 (814.8) million.
* Net income amounted to SEK 831.7 (770.7) million, corresponding to SEK 6.02 (5.64) per share.
Betsson delivers sustainable profitable growth
“We are really pleased that our underlying organic earnings is increasing more than our revenue, adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations. Betsson reports an adjusted growth in operating profit of 27 percent and a strong organic growth in revenues. This shows that Betsson has one of the most efficient strategies in this industry,” says Pontus Lindwall, Betsson’s President and CEO.