Revenue in the third quarter increased by 24 percent
- Revenue increased 24 per cent to SEK 972.9 (782.1) million, which is the highest quarterly revenue figure ever reported. The organic growth was 15 per cent. The FIFA World Cup represented 1.5 per cent of the revenue in the comparative figures for 2014.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 260.2 (207.2) million, corresponding to an increase of 26 per cent and an operating margin of 26.8 (26.5) per cent. Income before tax amounted to SEK 262.9 (204.1) million.
- Net income amounted to SEK 247.0 (193.4) million, corresponding to SEK 1.78 (1.40) per share.
- Customer deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 3,237.7 (2,737.3) million, an increase of 18 per cent.
- Gross turnover in the Sportsbook amounted to SEK 5,506.1 (4,063.3) million, corresponding to growth of 36 per cent.
- Mobile revenue amounted to SEK 326.1 (176.4) million, an increase of 85 per cent. Mobile revenue constituted 34 (23) per cent of total revenue in the quarter.
- During the quarter the MrSmith Casino brand was migrated to the shared Techsson technical platform.
- Europe-Bet contributed SEK 75.2 (-) million to the revenue in the quarter, and SEK 23.0 (-) million to the operating income.
- Revenue increased by 21 per cent to SEK 2,680.9 (2,220.4) million.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 712.1 (568.7) million.
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 711.6 (558.2) million.
- Net income amounted to SEK 672.7 (527.7) million, corresponding to SEK 4.87 (3.87) per share.
Betsson – a more data driven online company
“By continuously analysing a huge amount of data about Internet use and what is relevant for customers, Betsson is able to develop more individually designed experiences. This has contributed to the Casino operations post organic growth of 19 per cent, meanwhile the product category grew 9 per cent in the highly competitive Nordic market. Advancements in how to handle big volumes of data are crucial for the company’s sustainable, profitable growth,” says Pontus Lindwall, Betsson’s President and CEO.