Revenue in the first quarter increased by 24 per cent
- Revenue increased by 24 per cent to SEK 847.4 (686.0) million, which is the highest quarterly revenue figure ever reported. Organic growth was 14 per cent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 238.0 (171.2) million, corresponding to an increase of 39 per cent and operating margin of 28.1 (25.0) per cent. Income before tax amounted to SEK 236.4 (166.6) million.
- Net income amounted to SEK 224.1 (157.7) million, corresponding to SEK 4.87 (3.52) per share.
- Customer deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 3,173.6 (2,212.5) million, an increase of 43 per cent.
- Gross turnover in Sportsbook amounted to SEK 6,054.4 (3,780.8) million, corresponding to growth of 60 per cent.
- Mobile revenue amounted to SEK 233.3 (101.2), an increase of 131 per cent. Mobile revenue constitute 28 per cent of total revenue.
- During the quarter the brand Kroon was migrated to the shared technical platform Techsson.
- On 31 March, Betsson received a local gaming licence in the UK.
Betsson delivers sustainable profitable growth
– Betsson delivers an organic growth of 14 per cent and the highest operating margin of the last 12 quarters. These figures represent further evidence that Betsson’s multibrand strategy of migrating a number of brands to one shared technical platform provides the foundations for long-term, stable and high profitable growth. At the same time, Betsson delivers stable growth in deposits, gross turnover in Sportsbook and active customers. This is a strong indication on continued growth, says Magnus Silfverberg, the President and CEO of Betsson.