Operating income in the third quarter was SEK 272.9 million
- Revenue increased by 9 percent to SEK 1,063.3 (972.9) million.
- Casino revenue amounted to SEK 731.8 (656.8) million, an increase of 11 percent.
- Sportsbook revenue amounted to SEK 300.2 (276.0) million, an increase of 9 percent.
- Mobile revenue amounted to SEK 504.2 (326.1) million, an increase of 55 percent. Mobile revenue now represents 47 percent of Group revenue.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 272.9 (260.2) million and the operating margin was 25.7 (26.7) percent.
- Net income amounted to SEK 254.1 (247.0) million, corresponding to SEK 1.84 (1.78) per share.
- Customer deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 3,521.2 (3,237.7) million, an increase of 9 percent.
- Betsson has acquired Lošimų strateginė grupė, UAB, a locally licensed gaming operator in Lithuania.
Interim period, January-September
- Revenue increased 12 percent to SEK 2,998.8 (2,680.9) million.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 681.3 (712.1) million.
- Net Income amounted to SEK 634.5 (672.7) million, corresponding to SEK 4.58 (4.87) per share.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 836.3 (876.3) million.
Comment from Ulrik Bengtsson, CEO Betsson AB
“The strong performance in the third quarter shows that the challenges we had in the second quarter was of a temporary nature. The investments in Betsson’s Casino and Sportsbook products has driven the revenue growth during the quarter where for example the Nordic region grew by 22 percent. Investments in these products will continue in the coming quarters. The scalability of the business model enabled the operating margin to return to historically strong levels.”